The City of Adelaide - with the full support of the Government of South Australia - is committed to supporting your business through its formation and growth.
Together, we’ve introduced many legislative reforms to encourage growth in the state’s urban centre.
These include extending the payroll tax rebate, abolishing stamp duty on corporate reconstructions, reduced stamp duty on "off the plan" apartment purchases and allowing greater building height limits of buildings in some city locations.
Our Investment team will provide you with:
- Information on the city, its sectors, its precincts, demographic statistics and major projects
- Help identifying accommodation options
- Practical advice on business relocation
- Introductions to potential business partners, service providers, politicians and journalists through our extensive Adelaide network
- Assistance to identify grants and funding opportunities
- And expert advice and support, during all stages of your investment lifecycle
We’re committed to fostering interstate and international business and investment in Adelaide. And that commitment starts with you.